Seaweed or that pesky algae in the ocean has plenty of use. For one, it’s yummy in the form of seaweed chips, or as a salad ingredient, and gives that distinct texture to your sushi rolls. But, did you know that the slimy seaweed can also work wonders on your skin?
SEAWEED IS BEING TOUTED AS THE MIRACLE WORKER IN SKINCARE
And rightly so! Rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, and amino acids, Seaweed, a species of marine plants, has the power to hydrate, exfoliate, and heal your damaged skin. It also has the ability to promote collagen production making it a hot favorite of cosmetic brands. Little wonder that it is considered the holy grail of anti-aging.
We’re not done listing out the benefits of this incredible ingredient. It is also rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C, and amino acids, all of which are essential for the skin. The icing on the cake- it is safe for all skin types! Yes, even those with sensitive skin prone to breakouts, thanks to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
So, what’s the buzz about?
The buzz is about the added boost. Not that the slimy weed does not deliver a stellar performance on its own. Seaweed extract combined with pro-vitamin B5 is what you’d call a powerhouse team. Check out the potent Seaweed + B5 serum from Kyrios Aroma.
Benefits of Seaweed Extract + B5 Serum
- Natural moisturizer – Fatty acids in the serum are packed with polysaccharides that retain and lock moisture in your skin. Perfect if you’re spending a lot of time outdoors.
- Addresses skin issues – Tortured by acne, rosacea, eczema, and other skin issues that are affecting your self-esteem? Count on seaweed extract + B5 to soothe your skin. When it comes to anti-inflammatory properties these two pack a punch.
- Fixes oily skin – Embarrassed by that unsightly greasy skin that’s visible even on a Zoom video conference? A drop a day can balance the skin’s oil production while combating acne and breakouts as well.
- Natural exfoliator – These natural skin warriors combine to detoxify your skin, cleansing it from the inside out.
- Zaps out wounds – Vitamin B5, a known collagen booster, has the impressive ability to stimulate the skin’s healing process.
- Skin lightener – Provitamin B5 stimulates the glutathione in your skin, and along with seaweed extract, it diminishes melanin content and reduces dark spots, giving you that radiant, even-toned complexion.
- Anti-aging – Looking to Santa for that supple youthful glow? What you need is the Seaweed + B5 serum. Fibroblasts in B5 combine with Vitamin C and Glycine in seaweed extract to fuel the production of collagen. We weren’t kidding when we called it the miracle worker.
B5 RAPIDLY ABSORBS MOISTURE AND HAS ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES
Seaweed extract + B5 serums are now in high demand and can be found in many beauty stores. This sinfully smooth and non-sticky serum will keep your skintight, bright, and moisturized. But, if you are particular about wanting only raw and chemical-free products, then check out Kyrios Aroma. This is the go-to stop for those looking for natural and clean ingredients.
Why Natural Is Best
Most cosmetic brands, big and small, use chemical preservatives to prolong their product’s shelf life, but these may harm your skin in the long run. The best thing you can do for your skin is to give it natural products made from clean ingredients. These products are paraben-free, SLS-free, fragrance-free, and do not contain artificial colors. Plus, they never test on animals.
How to Use
Apply one pump of serum to your face after your cleansing and toning routine. Massage gently and follow up with a moisturizer.
Thinking about healthy and glowing skin? Say hello to Algae and B5!