- Sugar: A natural humectant that is wonderfully hydrating, sugar acts as a natural exfoliator, helping to exfoliate dry and rough skin.
- Glycerin Soap: Glycerin soap cleanses your skin while helping lock in your skin’s natural moisture.
- Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for the skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. Shea Butter in Sugar Blocks moisturizes and softens skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: High in omega-9 fatty acids, sweet almond oil is good for dryness, itchiness, inflammation, and irritation. Sweet Almond Oil in sugar blocks moisturizes and softens skin.
- Fragrance Oil: Less than 1% of fragrance oil is added to the sugar blocks in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben-free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- Ground Oats: Oatmeal is best known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits such as gently exfoliating skin and relieving skin irritation.
- Take one or two sugar blocks to the shower or bath.
- After washing your body, break up the sugar blocks in your hands and gently massage over wet skin to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize.
- Rinse off with water.
Avoid scrubbing in sensitive areas and keep the unused Sugar Blocks dry in the container.
Sugar Blocks are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
Sugar Block is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.