- Sugar: A natural humectant that is wonderfully hydrating, sugar acts as a natural exfoliator, helping to exfoliate dry and rough skin.
- Glycerin Soap: Glycerin soap cleanses your skin while helping lock in your skin’s natural moisture.
- Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for the skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. Shea Butter in Sugar Blocks moisturizes and softens skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: High in omega-9 fatty acids, sweet almond oil is good for dryness, itchiness, inflammation, and irritation. Sweet Almond Oil in sugar blocks moisturizes and softens skin.
- Fragrance Oil: Less than 1% of fragrance oil is added to the sugar blocks in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben-free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- Matcha Powder: As a traditional Japanese drink, matcha green tea is truly nutritious and
contains 137 times more antioxidants than regular green tea. Not only does it help with combating inflammation, oxidation and ageing, it also helps to calm the mind and relax the body. Matcha powder works as a gentle exfoliant and detoxifier.
How to use:
- Take one or two sugar blocks to the shower or bath.
- After washing your body, break up the sugar blocks in your hands and gently massage over wet skin to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize.
- Rinse off with water.
Avoid scrubbing in sensitive areas and keep the unused Sugar Blocks dry in the container.
Sugar Block is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil-free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate or other harsh chemicals.
Each jar contains 12 Sugar Blocks.
Our Sugar Blocks are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.